International Shoe Competence Center Pirmasens GmbH. - Member of PFI Group.
In collaboration with Section of Anatomy and Histology Department of Morphological & Biomedical Sciences University of Verona (Prof. Andrea Sbarbati) in Verona was born a centre of research and analysis of foot, shoe, materials, comfort, cad and so on.
KTU Plastiko ir odos gaminio tyrimo centras.
Centre is notified body to perform conformity assessment of PPE (footwear) according to Council Directive 89/686/EEC and has comprehensive facilities for testing of occupational, protective and safety footwear and its materials including leathers, textiles, rubbers, plastics, metals.
Pruf- und Forschungsinstitut Pirmasens e.V.
PFI is a private non profit organization with more than 100 employees.
Main Points to the Contents of Activities
- Tests of shoe materials, footwear components and all kinds of shoes
- Test of all kinds of leather goods as well as footballs
- Specialized in trace analysis
- Development and construction of test and foot measuring equipment
- Applied research around the shoe
- Consulting and training
- System certification and product certification
Do you have questions? Would you like more detailed information on our services?
Please contact us - Your PFI o Team