This is a business opportunity for your company whether you are in shoe manufacturing or the wholesales/retail business of the shoe industry. Prava Company is offering to form a joint venture project or other forms of cooperative alliances whereby we exchange business expertise for the benefit and reward of both of our companies. Prava Company is a small shoe manufacturing operation established in 1988 and currently looking for new strategies to compete in the volatile and fast changing shoe market worldwide. First, we need to catch-up with the new digital age that have impacted product designs, manufacturing processes, and marketing techniques and channels. Our new strategy steams from the strength we have in our manufacturing and retail experience in the Egyptian market:
1) Prava shoes is a well-known brand name in Egypt specializing in men’s leather shoes and has its own manufacturing facility located in Al-Obour industrial city in Egypt.
2) Prava owns and operate 2 retail shoe stores with an established brand name “Yacoub Abadir”, they have been in this business for over 40 years.
3) Egypt is well known for its skilled and low-cost labor and is the source of high-quality inexpensive cow leather materials which are needed for making and produce shoe uppers.
4) According to our product cost analysis Shoe-uppers represents 85% of the overall cost of finished pair of leather shoes. And we could reduce your current manufacturing costs for shoe-uppers by at least 25%.
5) Prava is prepared to sign an agreement with your company allowing it to use the MFG facility to produce your own brand shoes and market them locally, Egyptian market. Off course, the details of such agreement will be negotiated separately.
6) we will also introduce you to Jlood.com, E-Commerce website, which is our affiliated marketing arm, through it you could market your own products in the Egyptian market and neighboring countries.
7) Your company will also benefit from a 40% break in USA customs tax because of the signed Quiz trade agreement between USA, Egypt and Israel, if you decide to ship your products to the American market.